Monday, September 12, 2011

Updated content

I have updated the blog with a page describing my current software and another regarding my hardware.

Waiting for more instruments coming in the mail :-)

I will try to share my experiences with my setup:
Currently I am having problems with my external harddisk: It is not stable it disappears from win7 from time to time. I am now convinced that the problem stems from the fact that I have too many USB devices on my labtops USB port (currently 11 USB thingies!!) and that theinternal  USB power supply in the labtop is straining to supply enough juice. So I have ordered a new USB hub with its own power supply.
It is particularly annaying as the external disk drive is used for the samples for my larger software instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment